AIRPORT PICKUP INFORMATION
Our driver will receive you by the arrival airline baggage claim, and he/she will be holding the PASSENGER name sign. Please note, no commercial vehicles are allowed to pick-up curbside at Detroit Metropolitan Airport so you must stay in the baggage claim area. Passenger should turn on their cell phone upon arrival. This is the only way our Driver can communicate with you. We will wait for you 30 minutes for Domestic Arrivals and up to 1 hour for International Arrivals. We will also monitor your flight for any delays. However, if your flight has been cancelled or you have missed your flight, it is your responsibility to re-schedule or cancel your reservation with us, otherwise your credit card will be charged for the DTW pick-up. Pick ups scheduled from the DTW are subject to $10 airport parking fee that is paid directly to the airport.
If there is any difficulty for locating the driver, please call us for assistance.
Please call us 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time to receive full refund. Cancellations made within less than 24 hours before your scheduled pick-up time are subject to $10 cancellation fee. For cancellations made within less than 3 hours before your scheduled pick-up time are subject to full charges. Cancellations are accepted only through the same phone number used for your reservation and/or email. If any changed or cancellation needed in reservation, within the Pickup time 12:00am and 6:00am, please call before 11:00pm, the night before schedule pickup, in order to avoid charges. Our office hours are between 5:00am and 11:00pm, however we do provide 24 hours service, and we dispatch/ assign all reservations for next morning by 11:00 Pm.
20% gratuity will be automatically added for single payment convenient.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.)
- Not responsible for any loss because of service delays or termination due to mechanical breakdown, or doesn't provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption, customer has to buy there own trip interruption insurance. No claim against company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the use by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00, for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of pre-arranged time described on the run sheet.
- Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Company is not responsible for any damage cause by any Sub-contractor.
- If additional stops are made at your request, there is a $10 charge for same city stop or $15 for different city stops.
- There is a $10 charge for each car seat provided by our company. Please let us know in advance if you need read facing car seat.
- Credit cards will be charged the day before your scheduled pick-up and an additional 20% gratuity will be added in your reservation when your card is charged. Your credit card statement will read TAXIERP LLC.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to our unpredictable weather, a Road Hazard fee will be added to your reservation when the weather is bad, e.g. snow storm, freezing rain or any weather related situation.
Call us at (800) 505-3161 for all your Metro Detroit transportation needs.